If your nonprofit is looking for a keynote speaker or workshop moderator who will entertain and inform, then talk to organizations that have booked Curt Weeden.
Business and Nonprofit Strategies' principal partner, Curt Weeden, is among the most widely acclaimed experts on all aspects of philanthropy. Here is a typical reaction to one of Weeden's presentations:
"We were so pleased you were able to speak to our group. Your perspective on how to maximize corporate philanthropy is incredibly useful; our group benefited from the chance to hear it directly from you."
— Nancy Jamison, Executive Director, San Diego Grantmakers
Weeden customizes his appearance so as to address each nonprofit's needs and objectives. Whether a one-hour speech or a half-day workshop, Weeden leaves meeting attendees with practical "take-aways" and a morale-boosting attitude about the important work they are doing.
More Endorsements for Curt Weeden
- "A powerful presenter for grantors and fund-seekers alike."
- W. Ham, Foundation of Independent Higher Education
- "Curt Weeden's wonderful! Very informative and an enjoyable presentation."
- A. King, Global Health Action
- "He has a great deliver on crucial issues."
- C. Anderson, United Way of Delaware
- "Excellent knowledge of data being presented - very significant."
- J. Garvin, MAP International
- "Tremendous amount of information and easy to listen to."
- M. Sims, University of Houston - Victoria
- "One of the most engaging speakers we've had."
- T. Baker, Ohio council of Fund Raising Executives
- "Outstanding, informative and inspiring."
- A. Korngold, Business Volunteer Unlimited
- "Up-to-Date information delivered in an entertaining way."
- P. Valentine, SHARE (Student Art Program)